The Labour Party is funded for the most part by people like you and me. This is especially true at a local level where your generous donation will help us campaign and win seats on the borough and county councils.
The table below gives examples of what your donation could help fund. No matter how large or small the contribution, every penny will make a difference!
|£5.00||Leaflets for two streets|
|£10.00||Window posters for 150 houses|
|£25.00||Room hire for 1-2 hours for a public meeting|
|£50.00||Newsletters for 25 streets|
The best way to donate money to Tunbridge Wells Labour is by clicking DONATE NOW
Donate by cheque
If you would prefer to make your donation by cheque, please make cheques payable to: Tunbridge Wells Constituency Labour Party and send to: The Treasurer, Tunbridge Wells Constituency Labour Party, Len Fagg Hall, 71a St. John’s Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9TT
Please note: Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation I understand and accept the following:
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to Tunbridge Wells Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission’s website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
- The standing order form available on this website is intended for donations from individuals. UK companies, trade unions and other organisations wishing to make a donation should contact us on 07989 333607.